One of the most popular blockchain gaming projects has been on the moon for about a week: Axie Infinity (AXS) has been able to increase its value by a proud 104% in the last seven days. But what potential does Axie Infinity (AXS) have in the long term? We say in our AXS analysis: What is Axie Infinity (AXS)? How does the blockchain game work? How to make money at Axie Infinity? And what are the price forecasts for Axie Infinity (AXS)-from 2021 to 2028?
What is Axie Infinity (AXS)?
Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based computer game inspired by classics such as Tamagotchi or Pokémon. Axie Infinity allows players to breed, raise, collect, trade, or fight token-based creatures called axies. Simply put: Axie Infinity is a digital pet universe where players battle, raise, and trade fantasy creatures called Axies. Axie Infinity is also the first blockchain game to launch a mobile app and introduce the ability to earn money while playing.
Axies are available in very different shapes and colors, in total they are composed of 500 different components. These can be parts of birds, beetles, reptiles or other creatures. These components, in turn, are divided into four levels of rarity: ordinary, rare, extremely rare and legendary.
Each Axie is a non-fungible token (NFT) that has different attributes and strengths. Axies can be used in battles, where the winning team receives the most experience points. These “experience points” (EXP), in turn, can be used to improve certain values of an axie or to further develop its body parts. Each axie has different characteristics that determine its role in combat.
Axies have the following 4 values:
- Health: The amount of damage your Axie can take before it is knocked out.
- Morale: Morale increases the chance of a critical hit. It also makes entering the last stand more likely.
- Dexterity: Dexterity increases damage when an Axie plays multiple cards at once (combo).
- Speed: The speed determines the train order. Faster axies attack first. Speed also reduces the chance of an axie falling victim to a critical hit.
Among themselves, axies can also be propagated, up to seven times you can breed with them. This creates new, unique offspring that players can then use or sell on the Axie marketplace. That being said, the Axie Infinity ecosystem has its own governance token called Axie Infinity Shards (AXS). Like other governance tokens, AXS is used, for example, to vote on rule changes within the game.
How to make money in Axie Infinity (AXS)?
First of all, you should know that there are two cryptocurrencies that are associated with Axies. On the one hand, Axie Infinity (AXS): This is the main currency of the ecosystem. The other currency is Small Love Potion (SLP). This is the currency that can be used for breeding your Axies and can be farmed or traded.
Proceeding from this, there are the following ways to make money in the Axie world:
- You can farm SLP by playing the game (either PvP or PvE battles). You can then sell the coin on a crypto exchange.
- SLP can also be used to breed Axies and then sell the offspring on the official Axies Infinity marketplace. Here, however, you should be familiar with the matter in order to know what you can ask for. In November 2020, “Angel”, a triple Mystic Axie with rare properties, was sold for 300 ETH.
- The third option is about “Land”. Land generates a kind of passive income for its owners. Passive income is earned by other players running across your country or using the content available there.
Why is Axie Infinity (AXS) special?
Since each axie is composed of tens of different body parts and these can be combined arbitrarily, there are almost infinitely many different axies. Unlike many other blockchain-based games, however, each Axie can only be bred up to seven times.
In order to help you find a suitable partner with whom you can breed your Axies in the best possible way, Axie Infinity also has a special mating hub. So you get the best chance to produce a rare or powerful offspring. However, here there is a fee of 0.005 ETH.
Who invented Axie Infinity (AXS)?
Axie Infinity was invented in 2018 by Sky Mavis, a Vietnamese game developer with 25 full-time employees. Founders are Trung Nguyen and Aleksander Larsen. Nguyen holds a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering and currently serves as the platform’s CEO. Ex-pro gamer Larsen, on the other hand, has been working in blockchain gaming since 2017 and is COO of Axie Infinity.
The price forecasts for Axie Infinity (AXS) – from 2021 to 2028
As mentioned, the AXS price has been exploding for about a week: AXS was able to increase by 104%. Even in the long term, AXS seems to be optimally positioned to generate further profits: Just a few weeks ago, Axie Infinity raised $ 7.5 million in a financing round. Involved were billionaire and investor Mark Cuban and BlockTower Capital. In addition,: The growing popularity of the game combined with the increasing interest in play-to-earn platforms is likely to continuously increase the game’s user base. According to the developers, Axie Ininity owns more than 250,000 active players per day.
But what do the AXS price forecasts say? Where do the forecasts AXS see in one year, where in five years? AXS is currently trading at $ 12.67, down about 24.40% from the all-time high of $ 16.61 reached on July 7, 2021.
- CoinCodex.com is general bullish regarding the Axie Infinity price prediction: 20 indicators of technical analysis give bullish signals, only 5 show bearish signals.
- WalletInvestor.com forecasts for AXS to return to all-time highs and rise beyond within the next 12 months. The AXS 1-year forecast predicts a price of $ 19.08, which will then be reflected in the 5-year forecast. more than tripled: On up to 65,90 dollar sees the forecast AXS rise.
- Gov. Capital predicts a similar development for AXS. The 1-year forecast for Axie Infinity initially predicts an increase to $ 18,31. Then the AXS price could move to $ 63.26 by 2026. This corresponds to an increase of 399%, based on current prices.
- coinquora.com is bullish in the 2021 forecast for AXS: the coin could reach 20 dollars this year and thus passing its old all-time high – if he succeeds in clearing the resistance at $ 16.
- DigitalCoinPrice.com AXS expects a new all-time high in 2021: the AXS price will be 18.87 dollars by the end of the year. By the end of 2023, AXS will then manage to rise to $ 27.78, and by the end of 2028, the forecast predicts an AXS rate of $ 59.16.
Last updated on July 9, 2021
Top Brokers for buying and trading cryptocurrencies
- Buy Real Bitcoin or Bitcoin CFDs
- Wallet and Exchange in one
- 14 + Cryptos
- EU regulated
- Over 40 cryptos on offer
- Fees rather in the midfield
Cryptocurrencies are a highly volatile, unregulated investment product. Your capital is at risk.