The cryptocurrency Solana (SOL) has risen by a sensational 800% since May. A huge boom that has benefited the entire SOL ecosystem: tokens within the Solana network are also seeing massive gains. Among them: Solanium (SLIM) with 819% growth within the last 30 days and the decentralized Exchange Serum (SRM) with more than 75%. Both coins are currently among the top trending coins on Coinmarketcap.com. We introduce the cryptocurrencies and say: What is Solanium? What is serum? Why are the Solana projects special? What do traders and analysts say about the prospects of coins? And: What are the price forecasts from 2021 to 2028?
What is Solanium (SLIM)?
Solanium is a decentralized platform on the Solana blockchain. The platform is designed to introduce decentralized fundraising, time-weighted token staking, and governance voting into the Solana ecosystem. The developers focus on a clear user interface and convenient operation. Because:
“We believe that this is one of the most important factors for bringing new(re) users into the Solana ecosystem.“
The platform sees itself as an “all-in-one solution” for Solana-with integrated wallet, decentralized exchange (DEX) and transaction management. All major Solana wallets are supported. These are also to be expanded via so-called inline wallet management. This means you don’t have to leave Solanium to see token holdings, send or receive tokens, or manage token accounts.
Why is Solanium (SLIM) special?
Solanium aims to become a fully decentralized Launchpad platform. The developers explain:
“Our problem with most Launchpad projects and platforms is that they are basically completely centralized. A central office manages which projects are allowed on the platform, usually associated with a lot of insider information and trading.“
Solanium relies on an alternative concept: it is an open platform where anyone can create a pool and raise money. In addition to Solanium pools, according to the developers, many other products are also planned. SLIM, the token of the platform, is integrated with every product on the platform. Users can also staken SLIM and get xSLIM for it. This is the governance token of the platform. It is used for the following:
- Distribution of Launchpad fees
- Better chances to win allocations on projects
- Voting rights in governance proposals
What do traders and analysts say about Solanium (SLIM)?
The popular pseudonymous trader “LilMoonLambo” writes about Solanium to his more than 122,000 Twitter followers: no other Solana project is as promising as Solanium. Also, the platform has just launched its NFT launchpad. LilMoonLambo:
“Solanium is the hottest project on Solana SOL at the moment and they just launched Solanium NFT Launchpad”
That’s why they call me $ SLIM shady
– LilMoonLambo (@LilMoonLambo) September 7, 2021
That being said, Solanium has just reached another milestone: the protocol now has a TVL (Total Value Locked – the value of the capital tied up in the project) of $ 60 million.
Giant Milestone for $ SLIM community! 🍻🍻
– Solanium (@solanium_io) September 6, 2021
Solanium (SLIM) Price Forecasts 2021-2028
Currently, Solanium (SLIM) is trading at $ 3.02 after falling more than 18% in the last 24 hours.
What course development do the forecasts predict?
- DigitalCoinPrice.com Solanium (SLIM) also expects constant growth. SLIM is a profitable investment, according to the forecast: by the end of 2021, Solanium will rise to $ 4.42. in 2022, the increase to 5.32 dollars will succeed, in 2023 it is already 6.24 dollars. In the following year, SLIM is already breaking the 7 dollar mark, in 2025 Solanium is even quoted above 9 dollars, according to the forecast. in 2026, a rate of $ 10.14 is expected, and by the end of 2028 SLIM could rise to $ 13.11.
- WalletInvestor.com describes Solanium as an” excellent ” long-term investment. The forecast is correspondingly bullish: the 1-year forecast sees SLIM already climbing to $ 5.90. Finally, SLIM’s 5-year forecast predicts an increase to $ 17.10 by 2026. Based on the current price, this corresponds to a yield of 465%.
What is Serum (SRM)?
Serum is, similar to SushiSwap (SUSHI) or Uniswap (UNI), a decentralized exchange (DEX). According to the developers, the Serum-DEX is characterized in particular by an unprecedented speed and low transaction costs.
To achieve this, the decentralized exchange was developed around a central limit order book and a matching engine that are completely on-chain. Serum is the only high-performance DEX that offers this, according to the developers. The vision of serum: to become an important infrastructure layer for the Solana ecosystem. Serum should therefore benefit directly from the success of Solana.
Why is Serum (SRM) special?
Serum’s basic infrastructure allows applications to integrate into the composable ecosystem of serum. Serum is at the heart of this ecosystem, which in turn is surrounded by numerous other applications with its own technology and its own circle of users.
Whether algorithmic traders, exchanges or automated market makers (AMMs): everyone can connect to Serum and take advantage of liquidity. Gaming and NFT platforms, on the other hand, have the opportunity to use Serum’s infrastructure for trading game items and/or auctioning rare digital artworks.
In sum: Serum wants to make DeFi faster, cheaper and more performant overall-without compromising on safety and transparency.
What do traders and analysts say about Serum (SRM)?
Guy, the pseudonymous presenter of the popular Youtube channel “Coin Bureau”, has already dedicated himself to serum (SRM) in a February analysis. His assessment: Serum has what it takes to “destroy”centralized exchanges like Robinhood.
Serum (SRM) Price Forecasts 2021-2028
Currently (time of this article) Serum (SRM) is trading at $ 7.70 after a sharp decline of more than 19%. SRM is still more than 39% below the all-time high of $ 12.89 reached on May 3.
Is it possible to return to old highs? What do the popular forecasting models predict?
- WalletInvestor.com is bullish on serum (SRM) and describes the DEX as a “great” long-term investment. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good returns, SRM can be a profitable investment opportunity for you. The price targets are also optimistic: according to the 1-year forecast, SRM will initially rise to $ 13.97, while the 5-year forecast expects serum to reach $ 35.19 by 2026.
- The most hopeful serum forecast comes from Gov. Capital. Here, an SRM rate of $ 27.43 is already predicted within the next 12 months. In particular, the 5-year forecast should please potential investors, because: By 2026 serum will rise to up to 208.30 dollars. This represents an increase of 2,605%, based on the current rate of 7,70 dollars.
Last updated on September 8, 2021
Top Brokers for buying and trading cryptocurrencies
- Buy Real Bitcoin or Bitcoin CFDs
- Wallet and Exchange in one
- 14 + Cryptos
- Excellent Trading Tools
- Large knowledge and training database
- Very good spreads
Cryptocurrencies are a highly volatile, unregulated investment product. Your capital is at risk.